A reminder to all NZMEBC members that the Annual General Meeting of the NZ Middle East Business Council will be held on Thursday 22 August 2019 at 5.30 pm at EY, Level 9, Takutai Square, Britomart.
The Commercial briefing proposed for 2.30 pm that day has been postponed until September to enable full participation by NZ officials in the Middle East.
We are fortunate to have Evelyn McNally, NZTE Trade and Commercial Advisor based in Dubai, in attendance at the AGM. Members wishing to establish stronger links with our trade representatives in the Middle East will enjoy meeting Evelyn and learning about the work she is doing to help NZ businesses working in the region.
Clayton Kimpton, New Zealand’s Commissioner General to Dubai 2020 will now be attending the AGM. He will be available to answer questions about progress with the NZ at Expo2020 Pavilion and arrangements.
The business to be conducted at the AGM is:
- Welcome – Chairman – Health and Safety briefing
- Minutes of the 2018 AGM – to be approved
- Chairman’s address
- Presentation of Annual Accounts – Treasurer Chris Paykel
- Election to Executive Committee – five positions available – nominations received from Andrew Short (Furnware), Justine Arrol (Fonterra), Simon Cartwright (Hesketh Henry), Tanya Foster (Tegel), Brad Wheeler (EY)
- General business
- Refreshments are hosted by NZMEBC member EY. Thanks EY for your support.
The Chairman’s Annual Report, the 2018-2019 Annual Accounts and the Minutes of the 2018 AGM will be available at the meeting or in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
A reminder also that video conference facilities are available for those in market or who can’t attend in person. Please email email@example.com or call Michelle Boag on +6421-940884 to ensure you receive the appropriate information to access the AGM by video conference.