New Zealand Middle East Business Council (NZMEBC) is a business network that promotes and facilitates cultural and economic contact, communication, trade, technology transfer, services and investment between New Zealand and the wider Middle East region.
The NZMEBC offers a programme of events and educational opportunities throughout the year to assist New Zealand companies to maximise opportunities in the Middle East region.
There are three categories of membership in the NZMEBC:
- Corporate A (100 people and over) – $1500 plus GST
- Corporate B (a company up with under 100 people) – $650 plus GST ($747.50)
- Individual – $300 plus GST ($345.00)
Membership subscription aligns with the New Zealand financial year: 1 April to 31 March.
Members of the Council:
- Gain entry to all Council events over the course of the business year. The number of representatives able to attend depends on the membership category. Guests may be invited upon request.
- Receive discounted travel fares on Emirates flights, thanks to the NZMEBC’s partnership agreement with the airline.
- Benefit directly from the Council’s domestic and expatriate business networks.
- Receive monthly updates of Council events and market developments via the NZMEBC newsletter.
- Have a voice in the running of the NZMEBC at the annual members’ elections.
Please email completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org