All members of the NZ-Middle East Business Council are invited to an NZMEBC breakfast with New Zealand’s Heads of Missions from the Middle East on Friday 25 May.
The following Heads of Mission will be in attendance:
- Jeremy Clarke-Watson (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
- Hamish McMaster (Tehran, Iran)
- Bradley Sawden (Baghdad, Iraq)
- James Munro (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
- Richard Mann (Ankara, Turkey)
- Barney Riley (Cairo, Egypt)
This special opportunity is hosted at 7.30 am by Hesketh Henry on Friday 25 May, at Level 14, PWC Tower, 18 Quay St, Auckland.
A charge of $35/per head (GST inclusive) will be invoiced to you on receipt of your RSVP. This will cover the cost of your breakfast and includes a complimentary barista-made coffee.
To register for the event click HERE.