BREAKFAST WITH MENA HEADS OF MISSION
May 25 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am
The NZMEBC is delighted to be able to offer members the opportunity to meet with the Heads of Missions of all Middle East-based NZ diplomatic posts on 25 May.
This will be an opportunity to meet personally with all six Ambassadors and hear about the latest developments across the region.
The Ambassadors in attendance will be:
- Jeremy Clarke-Watson (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
- Hamish McMaster (Tehran, Iran)
- Bradley Sawden (Baghdad, Iraq)
- James Munro (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
- Wendy Hinton (Ankara, Turkey)
- Barney Riley (Cairo, Egypt)
The breakfast meeting is being generously hosted by Hesketh Henry in their offices on Level 14, PWC Tower, 188 Quay St, Auckland.
Please RSVP to email@example.com Wednesday 23 May if you wish to attend.