The 2017 Iran Expo is taking place from the 31 October to 3 November 2017 at the Shahr-e-Aftab International Fairground in Tehran (near the Imam Khomeini International Airport of Tehran).
This Expo is the second of its kind following the success of the first Iran Expo in 2013 which saw the signing of more than 70 agreements and contracts. NZMEBC members have been officially invited by Mr Ahmad Imani, Secretariat of Iran Expo 2017.
More than 500 exporters and 800 merchant organisations are predicted to attend with interests from over 60 countries. The inauguration of the Expo will take place on Tuesday 31st October at 11am with the four-day Expo expected to cover matters within the:
- Food industries
- Agricultural industries
- Auto manufacturing, industrial parts, power & energy, IT
- Carpet productions, textiles, leather & apparel industries
- Timber, Wood and by-products
- Home appliances
- Plastic & cellulose-hygiene products
- Medical, hospital & pharmaceutical equipment
- Building, engineering & construction services
- Petrochemicals, oil, gas, energy & advanced materials
The Iran Expo has kindly provided the following costs and facilities to foreign businesspeople visiting for the Iran Expo 2017:
- Transfers from the airport to the hotel and any domestic travel during the Expo
- Accommodation for two nights at the 5 star hotels attached to the Imam Khomeini International Airport of Tehran, including food during this duration
- A sightseeing tour, including transport of the city of Tehran
- An industrial tour of Iran
They will also accommodate any B2B meetings with Iranian producers and international exporters or foreign businesses that wish to meet during their stay.
For registrations please find the booking form attached or for further information please visit http://www.irantsn.com/en/default.aspx or contact Iran Expo 2017 main coordinator:
Miss Samira Barkhordar
M: 0098 936 833 5024