NZ & Saudi seek early completion of GCC FTA
Sep 30, 2016
Trade Minister Todd McClay and his Saudi Arabian counterpart, the Minister of Commerce and Investment, have agreed to work towards early completion of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) – New Zealand free trade agreement (FTA).
“This is an extremely pleasing outcome from my mission to Saudi Arabia. We can now see a way forward towards the completion of the FTA,” says Mr McClay.
NZMEBC August 2016 Newsletter
Aug 25, 2016
IN THIS ISSUE:
- AGM, Thursday 25 August, 5.30 PM, EY, Auckland
- Iran Event with Sadeq Haddayat and Matthew Hawkins, 26 August
- Breakfast with Tony Martin, NZTE Regional Director for India, Middle East and Africa, 7 September
- AUDIO: Achieving Success in Saudi Arabia, NZTE
- Special Benefits from Emirates for NZMEBC Members